Thursday, June 4, 2020

#gotitfromAmazon: May review!

Hello THURSDAY!
I FINALLY got all of my items in from my last #gotitfromAmazon post so today I thought i'd let you know how they panned out.

Amazon is SO CONVENIENT but with the convenience comes faith and a smidge of axiety that your purchases turn out the way you hope for them to. 

Alright, let's get started! 


1. Flutter Sleeve Bodysuit.  This turned out EXACTLY as I had hoped!  My only problem with it (which isn't necessarily the fault of the piece but more of the style...) is HELLLOOO PANTY LINE?! Ugh! I didn't even think about the fact that this could possibly be an issue - but it's SO CUTE that I'm determined to find a solution... any suggestions? Result: KEEPIN' IT! 

2. Aviator Sunnies. Ugh! These turned out to be SO CUTE... However, I am more of an 'oversized' sunglasses wearer and unfortunately, these just weren't big enough for me.  Funny thing is, my husband liked them and now he's deemed them his, ha! Result: WOULD RETURN IF MY HUSBAND DIDN'T WANT THEM! (....ha!)

3. Kate Spade iPhone 11 case.  I knew this should be a winner because i've owned Kate Spade phone cases before and they were super nice and held up great.  So far I'm LOVING this one and I love the style.  Result: KEEPIN' IT!

4. Have a Willie Nice Day Tank. Okay. I know. I know what you're thinking... and when my husband saw me pull this shirt out of the bag I could tell what he was thinking, too... but ya'll.. this tank is COMFORTABLE and has the most flattering fit! I'm keeping it and I really don't care what kind of vibe it gives off (hopefully a 'willie' good one ;)) Result: KEEPIN' IT BUT APPARENTLY NOT WEARING IT TO WORK (...ha!)

5. Dalmatian High Waist Ruffle Skirt.  I. love. this. skirt. It's so fun and can be worn casually or even at the office (I've already worn it in this week!) - love, love, love LOVE - buy it! Result: KEEPIN' IT!

Yay! I'd say this Amazon haul was definitely successful!

I'll be back next week with my latest orders :)
See ya tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment