Tuesday, August 4, 2020

WHERE HAVE WE BEEN?! Summer 2020 Recap

Well, I never anticipated after posting my last post at the BEGINNING OF JUNE that it would be my last post until AUGUST.
Ugh.
Life gets in the way sometimes... and by life I mean a 9 year old accidentally broke my computer screen and the repair shop held it for weeks on end only to find out they couldn't get a replacement screen sooooo your husband has to go and buy you a new one. 

That kind of life ;) 

So here I am after a 2 month hiatus with so much to share and a brand new laptop to do it with ;) 

Starting with, what the heck have we been up to these last two months?
...allow me to summarize in two words: Baseball and baseball.

Ha! We finished up our delayed baseball season this past weekend and phew that was a doozy.  I am so glad that the boys were able to have a baseball season, but hey, it was hot.

June was my first full month back in the office after all of the crazy 'rona stuff.  Thank you, thank you, thank you Lord for offices ;) I missed my normal routine BADLY!

BASEBALL....



The Rays and the Dragons both had GREAT seasons!



Game balls were given... (neither boy struck out AT ALL this season!)



So proud of these two boys.  
It. was. HOT! 
and I never heard either of them complain one time.


On top of the great season these boys had, I had the BEST TIME with these group of ladies...
Forever grateful to have spent the summer with this bunch!  ...We may have only gotten nearly kicked out of the game once ;)


When we weren't eating and breathing baseball..




We were flying kites, playing outside, going swimming and having all kinds of summer fun.

We were also able to escape for a week and go on vacation (more on that in the next few days!)

Lake kept getting cuter and cuter ;)...

...and dirtier!

...and then he got his first haircut and I spent the rest summer crying in the corner.

...Kidding. Well, actually not because soon afterwards...

...I turned 30.
Ouch.
I'm only a week or so in and i'm not sure how I feel about it yet ;)

Well, that's where we've been!  I'm so happy to get back to my posting routine and sharing our crazy life with everyone.

See you TOMORROW (praise hands!)


No comments:

Post a Comment