Thursday, October 15, 2020

Go GATORS! [Gainesville 2020]

 Now that it's football season, I thought it would be the perfect time to show my little Gator fans first trip to THE SWAMP!


We are HUGE Florida Gator fans living in Tennessee, so getting to be at The Swamp is an extreme rarity.  Since we found ourselves at my Grandfather's funeral at the end of our vacation, we thought we'd surprise the boys by inching our way north to Gainesville on our way out.

We didn't tell them where we were going so when we pulled up to the stadium they were SCREAMING!


Obviously there wasn't a game going on, but they were still so happy to see where the Gators played!


Fun fact, Lake is sitting in the exact seat that I was sitting at when his Daddy asked me to marry him :)

My favorite thing about this little mini trip was that just the other day when the Gators were playing in the Swamp, the boys all pointed to the TV and said WE WERE STANDING RIGHT THERE!!!!

It made my Gator lovin' heart SO STINKIN' HAPPY!


Now let's all cross our fingers that we will get these Gator fans to a football game... SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment