Tuesday, June 2, 2020

chicken bacon ranch quesadillas


Another Tuesday, another yummy recipe to celebrate 'Taco Tuesday'!

We make LOTS of different quesadillas around here but these are HANDS DOWN my absolute favorite!  You will almost always see me whipping these up during college football season just about every Saturday afternoon.

As i've mentioned before, I BAKE my quesadillas so this makes this recipe super simple and quick!  Just pick up a rotisserie chicken on your way home and bam, dinner in minutes!

SHOPPING LIST:
1 Rotisserie Chicken 
1 pack of real bacon bits
Ranch dressing (I recommend using my homemade ranch!)
 1 pack of hot pepper blend shredded cheese
1 pack of colby jack shredded cheese
1 onion, diced
Butter (I use a real butter spread)
Tortillas

DIRECTIONS:
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
Shred your rotisserie chicken into bite sized pieces.
In a skillet, heat a drizzle of EVOO over medium heat and add your diced onion, sauteing them until caramelized.  Set aside.  Begin assembling your tortillas onto sheet pans by buttering a tortilla and laying it buttered side down onto the pan.  Add about a tablespoon of ranch, two tablespoons of your cooked onions, chicken, bacon and a blend of your two cheeses.  Top with another tortilla, buttered side up.

Bake your quesadillas for 6-7 minutes and then flip for another 6 minutes.

Serve with even more ranch, my guac, or sour cream.

Yum, yum, yum... I promise, these will be a favorite!




No comments:

Post a Comment