Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Anna Maria Island 2020 [part 3]

Our last few days on the beach were, well, the same! Ha!
Lots of playing in the sand, boogie boarding and yummy food to end our day!
...I also did not take hardly ANY pictures and tried to enjoy the last few days with my boys :)
BUT, here's a few!





This was them coming in from their 'last dip'!
It is so hard saying good bye to this beautiful place every year!



...NO CLUE why the Lord blessed me with these 5 boys. I love them so much.
We grabbed sushi on this night and it was THE BEST SUSHI we'd ever eaten! We've NEVER gone out and gotten sushi on the island before and I'm still kicking myself that it took us this long to finally go out and find some! 




On our last night we went to The Waterfront (my FAVORITE restaurant on the island!)... It was the perfect way to end the week!

We had the best time getting to just hang out and spend time together.  Especially with all the craziness going on, we all sure needed it! 

I love making memories with these boys in the same place I made my summer memories!
Counting down the months til we head back! 



No comments:

Post a Comment