Tuesday, August 11, 2020

#gotitfromAmazon: August review!

I've got 5 great, super affordable Amazon finds to share today! 

This dress made an appearance at our friend's wedding this past weekend!

There it is :) 

 I LOVE IT! I love the unique style and the fit is GREAT! I will say that the V is LOW.  Like, LOW LOW, so if you're looking for a modest option, I'm not sure i'd recommend this (or you could always wear a cami underneath it!).  

I had originally purchased these aviators from Sojos back at the beginning of summer, but they just weren't big enough for me, so I purchased these instead and listen, they are awesome! I love how light weight they are AND that they're polarized.  I have been wearing them all summer long! 



See?
Love them! 
I have the silver frame/ silver lenses which looks to be sold out but it looks like they're still carrying the gold framed ones! 

This is the cutest tank top and does the job for just $15! It's lightweight, isn't see through and fits true to size!  They also have other cute designs that I'm eyeing as well! 

Okay. So when I was trying to decide on what to wear to the wedding this past weekend, it came down to the dress I chose and this cute, cute dress! Honestly, the ONLY REASON I didn't chose this dress was because it was sleeveless and the wedding was in a cave... Last I had checked, caves were kind of chilly.  Soooo, I wore it to my mom's birthday lunch that afternoon instead!


The fit is so flattering and the material isn't thin at all! I LOVE the color I chose but it also comes in a lot of other colors as well! Definitely one of my favorite purchases I've made from Amazon! 

I bought these for Tyler right before our beach trip and he loved them! They're also polarized and are well made! 

...sorry, the baby does not come included with the glasses ;) 


They come in a bunch of different colors, too, if your man isn't a 'blue man' ;) 


Woohoo! 5 OVER THE TOP Successes this month! Now let's cross our fingers that we can find some cute things to welcome fall in :)

See you tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment