Wednesday, August 12, 2020

How we Wednesday... UPDATE!


 Well, the last time I mentioned this my computer was broken by a 9 year old... So here's hoping that doesn't happen again ;)

If you weren't around when I originally mentioned 'How we Wednesday', you can read about it here.

At this point I was suppose to have already addressed staying active, managing little league season and TODAY I was suppose to talk about our evening routine/ bedtime routine.

Ha. Aren't plans great? 

So here I am, telling you that I have nothing prepared for any of those topics and that I'm going to *attempt* to give this another go! 

So, 'How we Wednesday', let's give this another go, but I think I'm going to take it one month at a time so not to jinx myself...

NEXT WEDNESDAY I am going to be talking about How we MEAL PLAN.

Ahhh! Yes!! Literally one of the main reasons I started/ was told to start a blog.

Listen, I could write a book on meal planning.  I am the QUEEN of meal planning. 

It is so second nature to me that I could do it in my sleep.

I can tackle 4 kids, with 4 different schedules, with 1 adult having a schedule of his own, during little league season, during basketball season and all the ways in between.

SO if you have ANY QUESTIONS between now and Wednesday regarding meal planning, please let me know and i'll try to address it!


Now, I'm going to go and tuck my laptop away somewhere safe :)


No comments:

Post a Comment