Friday, April 24, 2020

friday favorites [4.24.20]


Happy Friday!
I'm linking up for another Friday Favorites...

Tyler and I are still going strong with the 30 days of Yoga with Adriene on YouTube and we are loving, loving, LOVING it! I feel so much more flexible and my days of stiff and achey-ness are starting to become few far and in between.  #thankyaJesus #thankyaAdriene

...Listen, I am not a yoga master, but I highly recommend this for someone who may want to loosen up a little ;) 

I posted this photo earlier in the week after I put away all of my Easter decorations and had so many people asking me about whether the tulips were real or not... and... they aren't! *gasp* the green-thumbed genes in me sunk their heads low when I purchased them (I'm all about having fresh flowers in the house!) but all of the kid's and my allergies this spring are KILLER, so, faux it was.

These tulips really do look life like and seriously feel so REAL! They aren't 'silk' or 'papery' at all.
You can find them here in lots of different colors!
...I'll warn you though, they STINK.
So bad that they sat outside for a few days AND there are dryer sheets hidden in that vase with them ;)
...beauty is pain, right?

My parents showed up on Easter morning with a little surprise for the boys (and me!) - that I totally failed to take pictures of!! It was a new blender/ food processor combo and a basket full of supplies to make yummy milkshakes (strawberries, bananas, cherries, whipped cream, ice cream, etc.) and now, we're hooked (thanks mom and dad!)! Over the last week or so we've been making milkshakes a few nights a week for a yummy dessert and I've been making my Hulk Smash smoothies for lunch.

You can find our blender/ food processor here and my Hulk Smash smoothie (affectionately named by 3 year old, Liam) will be comin'atcha next week!

Yes, we're watching this... no, I don't want to talk about it. Ha!

Anyone else?

You know, this whole quarantine has had it's perks around here (more on that later!)... I couldn't tell you the last time I picked up a book (that wasn't a textbook...) and read but I've made a point to do some reading lately.
My friend Erica lent me this book and so far, I'm loving it! It's a light, easy chick-lit... the perfect read to get back into the 'reading' waters :)

Well, that's all for Friday favorites... see ya Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment