Thursday, May 14, 2020

a little bit of life. [5.14.20]

Here's a glimpse into what we've been up to lately! 
(Spoiler: it's a lot more of the same 'cause #rona)

         

I was asked to make not one but TWO adorably sweet invitations this week and it just made me happy! Happy because...
*gasp*
What are parties? What are invitations? 
Does this mean some normalcy is headed this way?
I love making invitations - and i'd love to make one for you, too! Message me if you're in need of one :)

I was headed to the kitchen on this particular morning to grab my cup of coffee and noticed how clean my living room was...  
...and then I realized that my toddler was still upstairs sleeping and it was only a matter of time before he would barrel down the stairs to wreak utter havoc ;)

I was in the kitchen making dinner on this particular evening and peeped out in the living room to find this.  Four guys just casually watching some guy on YouTube purposefully getting bit by a snapping turtle.  They thought it was awesome because #boys.

Just three guys solving life's problems over a PB&J.

Our backyard has quickly become a football field and I'm not mad about it...

I was getting ready to squeeze in a little 'Yoga with Adrienne' and this sweet hunk of a boy came in from playing with his friends and decided to join me.  I hope there are plenty more days ahead where he'll still wanna come practice Yoga with him momma :)

Tyler thinks that Lake is all 'what a beautiful yard of green grass you have there, Dad' and I'm thinking that Lake is all, 'when are you going to plant Mom's flowers?' ;)

I snapped this photo as I was getting ready to make Taco Salads because it just looked too pretty not to.  I love brightly colored fruits and veggies!

Mason has really taken on to skateboarding 
...at the worst. possible. time.
He was all 'HEY MOM, TAKE A VIDEO OF THIS!!' and I was all 'WE CANNOT GO TO THE ER RIGHT NOW!!!'
...nevertheless, he's doing really well and it's pretty cool to watch him do his thing!


I plan to do a post on our 'nighttime routine' soon, so for now, i'll leave you with this.  
My heart can't take the love these two have for each other.

 My boys gift to me for Mother's Day.  I'm so excited to try out some of these recipes and can't wait to share some of them with you all!

Heart and hands full of boys.  
Would have never dreamed in a million years that i'd be a mom to FOUR boys... but oh my gosh, I would never have it any other way. God is good.

We went to my mom and dads to celebrate Mother's Day/ Corbin's Birthday/ Liam's Birthday.
Fun fact: BOTH of these boys were born on Mother's Day.  Isn't that crazy?
I think it is so special.


I was having my coffee in the living room before gearing up for my work day and looked over to find Tyler doing his quiet time.  I love how much he devotes himself to being the best leader he can be for our household.

Phew. That's a little bit of life lately around here!

See you tomorrow for some of my Friday Favorites!




No comments:

Post a Comment