Thursday, May 21, 2020

#gotitfromAmazon


Hi, hello, I'm Emily and I have primenesia. Ha! 

I've been doing lots of Amazon-ing lately and thought I'd share a few things that are headed to my doorstep!


#1. Flutter Sleeve Bodysuit. Can't tell you why, but i've been searching for a cute, staple piece bodysuit for AWHILE, but everything i've seen is just so... plain? Here's hoping this has as much 'flair' as the picture suggests!

#2. Aviator Sunnies. Now listen, I am a sunglasses SNOB.  I invest in and consider them as much as I would a handbag or a piece of jewelry... SO, when it comes to everyday wear, I am almost 99% of the time wearing just a cheap, dispensable pair.  I cannot handle the thought of being out by the pool and getting a nice pair of sunglasses stepped on, or letting a wave at the beach knock them off of me.  Make sense? So, every year at the beginning of Summer time, I buy a few different pairs of cheap sunglasses that WON'T give me immense anxiety to wear.  I have bought quite a few 'SOJOS' sunglasses before via Amazon and have always been pleased with the quality - especially for the price! 

#3. Kate Spade iPhone 11 case.  Well, it seems that I found myself buying a new phone during a global pandemic, ha! I've had my new phone for a little over a month now and am JUST NOW getting around to purchasing a case for it (I know, it's giving me as much anxiety as you probably just had reading it!) I have used Kate Spade phone cases in the past because they're super cute and durable!

#4. Have a Willie Nice Day Tank. Haha, please do not ask me why I bought this tank because I honestly cannot tell you.  I like tank tops, this one made me laugh, and everyone needs an encouraging message from an 87 year old, braided haired, hippie stoner every now and then #amirite?

#5.  Dalmatian High Waist Ruffle Skirt. When I saw this skirt on a few fashion influencer's I follow, I knew I needed to give it a shot.  It screams fun and is appropriate enough for the office!

I'm also searching for a good pair of BLACK, comfortable work shoes - any suggestions? 

I'll be sure to keep you posted on how these items pan out!



No comments:

Post a Comment